lets explain these issues like Nerve damage, peripheral neuropathy and, ciatic nerve concerns a little here:
Weakness, numbness and pain from nerve damage, usually in the hands and feet.
The sciatic nerve,
7 Natural Remedies
- Manage Blood Sugar Levels (for diabetic individuals). …
- Follow a Healthy Diet. …
- Other helpful tips for managing blood sugar with your diet include: …
- Exercise and Try Physical Therapy. …
- Reduce Exposure to Toxins and Quit Smoking. …
- Manage Stress. …
- Lower Pain Naturally. …
- Protect Your Skin and Feet.
- use a warm cloth on affected areas
- use cold pack to massage affected areas
avoid stress and fatigue
avoid anything that disrupts managing your blood glucose, blood pressure, and cholesterol
MORE TREATMENT OPTIONS
B12 VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT
and feel free to consult your Doctor
Thank you for reading, this post was specially written for a Lovely Couple with client code D946 to digest. We suggest always to consult professional Practitioners especially in medical and, therapeutic care, and a pharmacist before taking any medication.
To see how we personally deal with this issue with massage feel free to book, or make inquiries 237036761574 Whatsapp enabled MMHS Masage Me