what is stress
Category : Lekki Abuja Ibadan VI ikoyi ikeja lagos ph
what is stressed? Am sure you might know that already especially if you leave in Lagos,
for me stress is when my Neighbour’s Generator comes on early in the morning while i am still getting work done
(who needs the light this early) what is stress ? Stress is when i get back home and, i have to horn excessively before the gate can be opened thats just stressful. Stress can be anything that puts high demand on you, like crazy bills and, school fees. Not all external factors cause stress, emotional feelings of betrayal or suspicion is so stressful.
The situation or circumstances causing stress are stressors, and we hope we have little of that in our lives, chemicals are released into the blood when the body feels excess demand.
MOST COMMON CAUSES OF STRESS
- The death of a loved one OR pet this can rupture your countenance
- Divorce is always stressful, i mean look how difficult it is to get one, but getting married can be instantaneous (am not a big fan of divorce am a big fan of knowledge in marriage and, understanding how God want and, who he wanted getting married in the first place).
- Loss of a job can be troubling and, whats worse is in this rough times securing a new one is ever more difficult.
- Increase in financial obligations, either is the kids or relatives or anything out of the ordinary.
- tying the knot or Getting married can be stressful especially emotional and, financially draining.
- Moving to a new office space or home.
- Chronic illness or injury thats especially damaging .
- Emotional issues (betrayal, rape, verbal abuse, coldness from spouse, lack of emphaty, lack of care, lack of understanding, lack of commitment, greedy people in business, depression, anxiety, anger, grief, guilt, low self-esteem and, more)
Physical symptoms of stress include:
- Low energy and drive.
- frequent Headaches.
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and nausea.
- body discomfort, Aches, sharp pains, pains, and tense muscles.
- heavy chest, Chest pain and rapid heartbeat.
- Insomnia, or some lack of sleep.
- Frequent colds and infections.
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability.
top 6 ways to fight off stress
- Take a break from the stressor. It may be a friend always demanding for money or attention. It may seem difficult to get away from a big work project, a crying baby or a growing credit card bill or even someone you have having sex that has a weird pattern that stresses you out.
- Exercise routines helps with stress and, improve blood flow
- Smile and laugh look for comedies watch them click on comedy sites for funny pics and emojis
- Get social support there many social groups, or individual that want to help you get better.
- Meditate more often
- Get a Professional Massage from MMHS Massage Me click to read massage benefits
LIKE THIS POST WHAT IS STRESS SIMPLY COMMENT ASK US TO WRITE MORE DECENT POST LIKE THIS, WE ARE REACHABLE WE CAN SHARE OUR OPINIONS ON OUR BOOKING LINE FOR MASSAGE IN LAGOS ABUJA PORT-HARCOURT AND, IBADAN 07036761574.